New Mini

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New Mini
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:38:59 PST
Ok people,

The new Mini is coming out this Summer as a '00 model.  Powered by the
BMW/Dodge motor that will be the new powerplant for the DOHC neons  (It
is in europe)  what is the general consensus of this car/motor, What
have people heard, Is the new Mini a glorified Neon or do they just
share the motor, How Is BMW gonna handle DamlerChrysler? The cars will
be sold here at BMW dealers (WOO HOO) will I be able to bring my Mini to
a Dodge dealer or my '01 ACR neon to my BMW tuner or is this an american
style motor.?

anyone intrested in the new mini go to

www.mini.co.uk

any info is appreicated