Re: D Stock BMW 318ti

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: D Stock BMW 318ti
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:00:20 -0700
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> BTW,
> I've been feverishly looking for a used BMW 318ti hatchback to campaign in
> DS.  I think it could be competitive, even with less power, due to it's RWD
> design and excellent BMW handling.

Um, check the 1997 SCCA Solo 2 National results.

Note the place earned by the single BMW 318ti.

Note who drove it. He drove it very well by the way.

Save your money, and spend it on the Neon.

Take two aspirin, call me in the morning.

;-)

Scott Meyers

Took a '95 240SX "knife" to a Neon "gun fight" in '97 Nationals   :-)
Mid-pack day one, major brain fade day two   :-(