Re: San Diego Tour Hotels

To: Kevin Bailey <kbaileys@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour Hotels
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 05:34:58 -0800
Kevin Bailey wrote:
> Anybody (Randy?) know anything about hotels for the San Diego tour yet?
>  Since it is spring break about that time it would be nice to know if there
> is going to be a host motel.  I just tried getting a reservation at one
> hotel but they were full.  Sure would be nice if the SCCA web site had some
> available info.
> Also info for the following weekend at San Bernardino would be helpful,
> too.

Kay,

I went ahead and made reservations at the hotel that we always used to
use as the HQ in San Diego ... the Holiday Inn at I-15 & Aero Drive.
It's actually on Murphy Canyon Road.
        619-278-9300
        800-666-6996

Remember that the Hotel Circle hotels are where we as a club have a poor
vehicle theft record (right, Per, Vic, and Charlie?)

I have no idea if this is supposed to be the HQ hotel this year, but
it's done well for us in the past ...

Josh