Never look back

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Never look back
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:35:52 PST
Hold on Let me pull out the dead horse,,,  WHACK WHACK,  ok better,

Kevin,
What performance? I'm talking potential performance in optimum
conditions, If a driver does the same things he will turn the same times
with or without a mirror, even with a blindfolded on potential
performance is not changed.  PERIOD. A car can only go so fast. now
weight reduction, or bigger tires, or lower springs, can increase
potential performance (The maximum speed the car can lap an autocross
course) but NOT things like a cleaner winshieled (unless your counting
the weight of the dirt) can effect the performance quota,  I may turn
Faster lap times but not because vehicle performance increased.. you
can't protest the driver.

WOW I'm fired up (and no saftey card)
Jeff

KeS wrote:
Why are you concerned with it not distracting you?  Could it be to,
uh,improve your performance?!  (oh, wait, I sense the "safety" card is
going to be played here...)
KeS

(Drove nearly blind in a C4 Corvette with those bat-wing sun visors.
Would