Re: removeable Rearview

To: "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>, <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <jslz3@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: removeable Rearview
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:29:01 -0500

>Ahh, here we go, from Jerry Mouton's web site:
>
>http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/car_class_stock_rules.html#s13
>
>13.2 Bodywork
>
>A. Accessories, gauges, indicators, lights and other appearance, comfort
>and convenience modifications which have no effect on
>     performance and/or handling and do not materially reduce the weight
>of the car are permitted. This does not allow driver's seat
>     substitutions. Delayed shutdown devices such as the "Turbo Timer",
>which perform no function while the car is in motion, are
>     permitted.  This does permit the installation of an additional
>mirror (e.g. a "Wink"), but does not allow the removal of
>     the original mirror.
>
>Josh

But, if he puts the mirror in the glove compartment, or some other place in
the car, then it wouldn't have been removed.  Do the rules say anything
about repositioning anything?  Technically the mirror would not have been
removed from the car, but repositioned to somewhere else in the car. :-)

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779