re: Neon head gasket; paint; 1-800#

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Neon head gasket; paint; 1-800#
From: Shawn Mahaney <shawnekk@mail.ic.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:29:52 -0500
>Chrysler has covered the cost of repairs for some cars out of warranty.
>There is a 1-800 number for customer service.  If you call them and
>explain the situation there is a good chance they would cover it.

Anybody have that number?  I'll check the head before I call about
the way my '95 is shedding its paint.

Shawn Mahaney                          / (=) \         Exonero
Project Engineer               __     ,=_.-._=.     __
EKK, Inc., Walled Lake, MI    |  |---|<|     |>|---|  |   Ergo
http://ic.net/~ekk            |  |    \ \   / /    |  |