Re: Jeff Gordon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jeff Gordon
From: Jon G Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:57:56 -0500
>Eric Linnhoff queried:
>
>What about any other cities out there that have a big NASCAR style
>facilities and active SCCA clubs?  Are they open to helping out fellow
>racers from the home town?

Here in Richmond VA. autocrosses have been held in the parking lot for
Richmond International Raceway.  Those of you who like NASCAR may have
seen this place on tv...

It was not rented by SCCA, though, because we don't have a "local"
chapter.  It was the local independent auto-x club.  Little birdies told
me that the site was expen$ive - in the four- figures-plus-two-decimals
range.  Hard to make that back at fifteen dollars per driver!

Jon
___
Jon Felton, Director
National Auto Sport Association - Virginia Region
nasa-va@juno.com
http://am.net/nasa
http://www.onelist.com/archives.cgi/nasa-va_list