Re: Jeff Gordon

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Jeff Gordon
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:45:24 -0500
Wish it was Speedvision. :-( ESPN's got bigger bucks (and maybe an audience,
too.)
FWIW, "Inside Winston Cup Racing" airs tonight (7 eastern and 8 pacific) with
drivers, Michael Waltrip (5th),
Ken Schrader (6th), and Johnny Benson (17th). Those guys have been the weekly
regulars
for the past couple of years. For the first five minutes, Schrader looks like a
deer caught in
the headlights. Have you ever noticed the Curly (from the Three Stooges) and
Schrader have
never been photographed together. Really, Schrader is a dead ringer. :-)

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net