re: Kumho Availability

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Kumho Availability
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:06:26 -0600 (CST)
Sam Strano wrote...
> FWIW, CUT wouldn't say that to clear out it's 205 stock, as they will
> still be a very much used tire by road racers, and is staying in the
> lineup. So, the 225 is coming, probably not in the next month or so, but
> it is approved and will be built.  Just hang on.  And the line is not
> shut-down.

   That's very interesting.  Apparently they lied to one of us, and time
will tell which one.  They guaranteed us the exact opposite of what you
just relayed.  In fact, CUT told me *not* to hang on, and to go ahead and
order the 205s.

   At a minimum, they need to get their stories straight.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 nma, scca, scscc, aroc, imoc