Re: Civic Si - Classing guesses?

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Civic Si - Classing guesses?
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:51:09 +0000
>From everything I've heard, it will be an ES car. It does look ever so
interesting, doesn't it. When I was running my ES 92 Civic Si Hatchback,
with stock shocks and hoosier Street TD's, I was consistantly about a
second behind Allen and Brolliar in the Neons. I think with shocks, the
right tires, a little tuning, and an extra 40hp, the car is definitely
capable. Time will tell. Shifting might remain a problem point though.
BTW, why doesn't anyone run a Del Sol Si in ES? Seems like it would be
an even faster car than the new Si. Any thoughts?

Mike King
Team Road Rage
97 ACR Coupe