'95 M3 wheels/tires

To: Bay Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, National Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: '95 M3 wheels/tires
From: TDL <gofastlane@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:18:10 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for all the recent discussion related to my various posts in
search of a new ride.  It's been quite helpful in coming to a
resolution regarding my purchase.

My search is nearing the final stages.  After much networking and many
phone calls, I have narrowed the field down to two '95 M3s w/ very
similar features.

I ask your assistance once again to come to my aid.  What are the
dimensions of the A Stock legal (OEM) wheels? are front and back the
same in '95? and what width tires can be mounted w/o rubbing any panels?

Also looking for the weight of an M3 wheel or wheel/tire combo
(whatever you have will be helpful).  I realize that there are
currently 9 BMW wheel applications for the M3, but again, any info...

Thanks,

Travis