RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock

To: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock
From: "Fedja Jeleskovic" <Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:09:42 -0500

I guess everything depends how you drive it. Can you say that you did a lot
of sub 2.0 short times with that clutch? Or, sub 1.9s or even sub 1.8s?

It is a lot of fun to launch the car with a good short time, so if you can
keep your foot off the gas, than your clutch will last as well. There are
lots of DSMs though with original clutches with over 100k.

Have fun!

Fedja
95 AWD
#34 ESP