Nationals ?'s

Subject: Nationals ?'s
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:08:03 -0600
Howdy y'all.

I've got a couple of Nationals questions.  I plan to attend the Nationals in
this my first full year of autocrossing bliss.  How far in advance can I
register?  Now?  Where? How?  As far as class numbers are concerned, is it a
first come first served deal if I want my regular local car numbers?  Can
cars in different classes use the same numbers?  What does registration
cost?  Are there any other incidental National's expenses besides food,
lodging, fresh tires, sunscreen, broken car parts and beer?

Last year DS ran on thurs-friday?  Is the same run/work schedule used each
year or do they rotate the schedule through the week?  Awards are given on
the 2nd night of your class run days?

Can someone tell me how the Sat/Sun warmups before the Nats works?  Does it
cost?  Are there schedules?  Is there unlimited time to practice?  Lord
knows I need it.  ;^)

Basically, is there a complete schedule of the weeks events and must-do's
available?

Can you tell that I'm a little excited about the impending start of the race
season?  I've got a wedding (dammit) to go to the weekend prior to the
Nationals (warmup weekend?) and as a consequence will have quite a busy
weekend.  It's a darn good thing that I live in beautifully humid Kansas
City and it's only about a 75 minute drive to Forbes or my brother might not
have a best man.  :^P

Oh by the way, I'll be the guy in DS driving a Neon.  ;^)   With skunk
stripes.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13