Re: Copied to death on Team.net?

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copied to death on Team.net?
From: Walter Fooshee <wfooshee@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:29:35 -0600
When I reply, I take the extra 3 seconds to make the list the only addressee.
I don't know if that breaks up threads or not, but the subject carries. I
thought that would be a nice courtesy to those who posted, to keep them from
doubling up the messages. Nobody replies to me, which is fine, nobody knows
me, so I don't get a complex about it, but it's just like my mother, who hated
me from birth, and always tried to send me away and never listened and thought
I was stupid, just like you guys must....  Oh I forgot my pills again, sorry.

Walter Fooshee
Dixi Region Probe GT