Re: Copied to death on Team.net?

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Copied to death on Team.net?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:07:41 -0800
I can't explain three, Mark, unless you cc'd the original message to
yourself.  And I see that you didn't do that on this message.
However, two is easy to understand.  If the respondent hits "Reply
All" as I did on this message, his/her browser will send a copy to
everybody listed in the original header.  So one copy comes directly
to you and another comes to you via team.net.  But weird things do
happen in cyberspace.  Just today, I got a repeat feed of a message
sent to both me and the net.  So, in effect, I got it FOUR times and
everybody else got it twice!!  Go figure!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman