Re: MGP in San Diego still alive?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGP in San Diego still alive?
From: eingraham@ucsd.edu (Eric M. Ingraham)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:49:37 -0800
The San Diego, CA MGP ceased being a MGP franchise and turned into Funtasia
Grand Prix, and is now completely gone... just a track covered in weeds.
There is a MGP Speedzone in the Los Angeles area (the slick track is a
must), and a surviving and very well run MGP in Redwood City, CA, about 15
miles south of San Francisco.  My father and I ran about 30 laps each a
couple of weeks ago while I was home in the Bay Area...  I also recommend
running together in the two seat car (Grand Virage, or some such thing) for
best time comparisons.

Eric Ingraham