MGP in San Diego still alive?

To: <sbeard@rocketmail.com>
Subject: MGP in San Diego still alive?
From: "Racer---X" <Racer---X@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:12:15 -0500
MGP has been changing over to a new concept called Speedzone, so check that
listing, they may still be around. Just to make you jealous, we have TWO of
them in the metro Atlanta area (One more reason to bring us a NT event!).
The one on I-75 has changed to Speedzone, the one on I-85 is still Malibu.
Biggest differences are a major rennovation and the fact that the Virage
cars go to four-stroke Briggs engines, which really kills the fun factor. On
the other hand, they added a killer 8.5HP go-kart "Slick Trax" which is
really wild! Plus they hold races ( I won $250 cash!) and other contests.
Definately worth checking out!

        Michael Karp