Re: New Thread!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Thread!
From: Steve Bearden <sbeard@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:57:37 -0800 (PST)
Bringing my own helmet didn't attract that much
attention the last time I went to MGP, but my orange
MGP license on the board sure did! It's one of the
original style with no picture (dated JUL 7 1977). I
felt like I had to keep an eye on it since it drew so
much attention.

It's been a while since I went to MGP so I tried to
call the number listed in the phone book. Dead.
Called information. No listing. Bummer. It looks like
MGP in San Diego may have bit the dust, too.

I guess that means I have to get the X-1/9 running
again (or the old Civic or the Elan *someday*) to go
play without having to watch the mirrors for flashing
lights. ;)

Steve Bearden
(former Team.net lurker)