Re: 85-92 Camaro 16x8 wheel offset advice offered

To: SOLOMIATA@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 85-92 Camaro 16x8 wheel offset advice offered
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:44:58 -0700 (MST)
At 10:56 AM 1/14/99, SOLOMIATA@aol.com wrote:
>Who makes a stock class legal 16x8 wheel with a 1/4" (~6mm) offset?  This
>would be for the S10 ZQ8 truck, which I believe uses the zero offset version.
>
>Thanks,
>Randy

Pontiac made the best wheels for this. They are called the "GTA" rims, the
lace center wheels. Super wheel, fairly light for a factory wheel (18#).

You can get a set of brand new GM issued wheels (black centers) from
Classic Camaro for less than $600.

Buy 2 sets and they are $500 a set and the shipping is FREE

Jim Rohn

Bought two sets and sold one for $500

Remember, these are NEW, OEM wheels

Or if you wish, you can buy my set for $500. I'll put the original Formula
wheels back on