Re: Novice Course Workers

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Novice Course Workers
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:37:33 -0800
This works well if you have enough workers or the course is short
enough. At last Sunday's autocross, we had quite a spacing between
workers...the course was over 1 mile in length. I think in the 4th group
we had about 10 course workers.

It becomes a trade off. The event is compromised and possibly also
safety, when the course worker has to run over 100 yards to replace
cones.

The idea is good, if it can be done. FWIW, I did place the new Diablo
guy with an experienced worker Sunday. Apologies to whoever worked the
far end and asked for more help down there.

Randy Chase