Re: Novice Course Workers

To: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: Re: Novice Course Workers
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:05:56 -0800
Good point, Keith.  I had the good fortune when I joined this club in
1985 to always be teamed with experienced workers.  It wasn't planned
that way at the time but it sure is now!  That gave me the chance to
learn a lot in a hurry.  But I think it's important that we all
remember that the primary reason we're out there working the course is
just exactly that...we're out there to WORK THE COURSE!  We need to be
aware of where every car and every cone is all the time.  Even though
we all do it from time to time, kibitzing, BSing, and watching how a
particular driver handles a particular maneuver should be the last
thing on our minds when we're working the course.  Just MHO, of
course, but I think it's something we all need to remember.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman