Re: Pro/National Series

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pro/National Series
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:21:21 -0500

TeamZ3@aol.com on 14/01/99 14:49:25

 To:      dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu

 cc:

> S2 rulebooks Jan 11

...or in other words, now. Time to get one and see what nasty suprises lurk
therin.

>No Denver events in 99

Zut Alors! No turbo advantage for me this year!

> Pro Solo Expo event in Oklahoma sometime in April

Qu'est-que c'est "Expo"? They gonna hook us to haywagons, or do they put a
coyboy on the roof, and we have to throw him off in 20 seconds, or what?

> Rehash of required ID package requirements, classing, and rules for '99.

Any changes? Specifically, is the size of the door package given? I'm
meeting with my graphics guy this week...

> SCCA money for each Open Pro Series class is $150 1st, $100 2nd.  $50 3rd
if
> 6+ drivers.

> Pro Ladies class money is $275 1st, $175, $150, $125, $100 5th, sponsored
by
> Honda.

Hrm. OK, I'm running Pro Ladies class this year - and I dare anyone to
protest me on "equipment" violations. ;)

> Grassroots Motorsport Magazine is the official sponsor of the Pro Solo
> Championship.

Which means what in the greater scheme of things?

DG