Re: How to get ahold of Pat Polk/Quicksilver karts

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Subject: Re: How to get ahold of Pat Polk/Quicksilver karts
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:25:01 -0700
Darren P. Madams wrote:

> Does anyone know how to gte in contact with Pat Polk of Quicksilver
> racing to get some info about his karts?  The number listed on the
> arrive & drive page on the scca site (406-252-1023) just rings
> infinitely.
>
> TIA,
>         --Darren

I got him in one try a couple of days ago at that number.  He is running
an indoor kart track this winter, and he usually forwards the number to
the indoor track.  Probably you caught him on a day he forgot to
forward, or something like that.  When I talked with him he's already
gearing up for '99.  Worth the call!

--Byron