McKamey School San Diego

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: McKamey School San Diego
From: barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:15:48 -0800
Hi everyone,
For those who will be attending the National Tour in San Diego on March
20/21 and are interested in also taking the McKamey School, we are holding
a Phase I
and Phase II school on Friday March 19th, I still have one Phase II opening
and six Phase I openings left.  Please be aware however that the school is
being held at a different location than the Tour.  The price for the school
is $220.  Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in attending
or have any questions.  Thanks

Barbara LeRoy-Boehme
93 Mazda MX-6
(619)578-4310 home