Re: memory tach

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>,
Subject: Re: memory tach
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:14:19 -0600
That tach sounds interesting.  I've never seen my tach while on course.  It
might be fun to actually get some use out of a tach in an auto-x car.
I'm debating whether or not to put any tach in the EP Mustang that I'm about
to finish.  It has a rev limiter and I've always been pretty good about
feeling when I was about to run out of cam.
Just my $.02.

Bryan Williams

Beer Money Racing