memory tach

To: "autocross list" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: memory tach
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 23:45:12 -0800
Howdy from snowy KC.

I saw an ad in my latest JEG'S catalog for a possibly useful item.  It's a
VDO Extreme memory tachometer that has the ability to record a total of 4
different ninety second runs and let you review them in real time or at a
faster rate.

I was thinking that this might be a nice tool to be able to see if you are
indeed going faster through that particular part of the course that has you
stumped as to the proper line.  You know, you can watch the tach replay your
run while you look at the course and see if your rpms are higher in the
corner exits or through the slalom.

Only downside is that the darn thing costs $279!!!

Whaddayall think?  Hmm, now where to mount the darn thing?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

In a flat Forty-One with my strat on the door
we was goin' to the country for what we came for.
I'm sure you've smelled the trees in the air.
The best of motor cruisin's just the joy to get there.
"Chevrolet" by ZZTop