Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification

To: "whitney" <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:10:04 -0700
I would gladly tear my head down at Nationals for ANYONE who asked (and
most sprite motors use {almost} re-useable head gaskets anyway).  I really
can't stand anyone who blatently cheats, or accuses me of cheating - I have
always made an effort to anyone who asks, ALL the information on how my car
is setup..... (really, I'm one of those types...)

Geez, I had custom rims fabbed up and shipped to my Hotel in Topeka because
i was worried that my rain tires would make my front track illegal.  (Got a
trick zero scrub front suspension, you see....)

I do, however, appreciate & understand "creative" interpretation of the
rules.  Thats racing.

thanks for the feedback.

Kendall

> My suggestion would be to allow protests for obvious (visible)
illegalites,