Re: Any CM FF For Sale?

To: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Any CM FF For Sale?
From: Tyson Sawyer <tyson@j3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:05:13 -0400
Dick Rasmussen wrote:
> Dave,
>
> It is set up for road racing and is in New Mexico I think but there is
> an 85 VD for sale by Richard Dziak on Apex Speed:
>
> http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11429
>
> I am a firm believer in 85 VD's for autocrossing. My setup, other than
> gears and spring rates is essentially the same as it was road raced by
> previous owners.

No, no no!  ....'85 Reynard is the ONLY way to go! ;-)

I believe that Greg Vincent still has his '84 VD for sale.  It has had
updates to its suspension geometry and is a real good driver.

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer
    46CM '85 Reynard 85F  "The Red Headed Stepchild"

"A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to the security
of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read Books,
shall not be infringed."

-- J. Neil Schulman, http://www.2asisters.org/unabridged.htm