Any CM FF For Sale?

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Any CM FF For Sale?
From: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

My Tiga SC85 S2 rebuild project is now entering its
5th year and recent time commitments at home makes
2005 doubtful.  I'm very frustrated, miss running over
all the cones, and have grown tired of all the jokes!
I'm seriously thinking of purchasing a FF to use this
season (or two) and hopefully sell this fall or the
year after.  The goal would be to purchase a clean
well sorted and competitive autocross car that is
ready to go (It's doubtful I'm competitive anymore but
I would like to know the car is so I can focus on my
driving.)  I only have time for gas, alignments,
tires, and minor maintenance chores.  If someone is
thinking of getting out of CM or knows of a car that
wouldn't need much more than a gear change please let
me know.  My goal would be not to loose too much on
the other end too.  Also, I'm 5'6" but my fat ass is
up to 195 lbs.  I need to loose 25 - 35 lbs (this
would be a good incentive) and just joined a health
club (more time.) Very short legged.  My old Royale S2
and the Tiga have too much room...

The newer cars look great (that yellow and silver Van
Diemen looks awesome) but, as Gary noted on Apex
Speed, the LD gearbox would be expensive to gear
correctly and the wide track might not be the best
choice.  Too bad that famous DB1 from Texas was
sold...  not sure I would fit.  Help me before I
purchase an overpriced local CSP Miata!

Details, lots of pictures, location, and price can be
emailed to me at:

Tiga_s2 (@) yahoo.com

If something looks good I might bite.  Thanks for the
help and have a great day!

Jim, please stop laughing at me...

Craig Henry