Ignition System Circuit Wiring

To: CM List <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition System Circuit Wiring
From: Charlie Mathews <cmathews3@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:48:16 -0500
Well the electrical problems continue.  At the last race I lost spark
about 15 seconds into the run.  We ended up replacing the condenser,
rotor, points and cap.  We verified that the coil was working properly.
I'm checking to find a test to verify if the rev limiter is functioning
properly.

Anyway, with all of this I have decided to replace the wiring circuit
and switches.  The car was rewired in '89 and has about ~160 autocrosses
on it since then.  Does anyone know what gauge wire is recommended or
required?

Thank you in advance.

Charlie Mathews
'82 Lola