Re: Radiators?

To: <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiators?
From: "gvav27" <gvav27@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:38:46 -0500
I got mine made in Aluminum by Griffin www.griffinrad.com  they can make your
radiator in any configuration you want.  You can actually order through Summit
and it is cheaper than if you order from Griffin directly even for the custom
unit.  If your radiator is exposed and you are concerned about rocks and other
debris a sheet of hardware cloth (1/4" square mesh wire screen) should do a fine
job of keeping the radiator intact while not blocking the airflow.  The
advantage of aluminum over brass is you save a lot of weight.  I think it was
about 15 lbs on my car.

Greg