Re: FF CM Advantage?

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FF CM Advantage?
From: Tyson D Sawyer <tyson@j3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:18:57 -0500
Craig Henry wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Lets see  recent rule changes that allow; a very
> light aluminum head, new stronger crank choices,
> lighter flywheel, piston bowl machining allowance,
> aftermarket "stock" cam and cheap head gaskets (and a
> proposal from Jim to allow superchargers)...

Oh!  ...is that still jus a proposal?!  Dang!  I've got some work to
undo!   Did the limit slip diff allowance pass? ;-)

> Along with special FF only tires from Hoosier how am I
> going to keep up?

If I can learn to drive, you're not!  ;-)

> The only change my S2 have been granted over the past
> few years is the use of an electric fuel pump.  Most
> owners, included myself, have stuck with the stock
> mechanical pump because it is simple and bulletproof.
>
> Just kidding!  Its been a very long, very deep, and
> very COLD winter thus far!

Today we're getting that snow/sleet/rain/mix/stuff/crap/ice/ya_know
storm that have been moving across the country.

> Just trying to poke a
> stick at the bees nest to drive off some cabin fever.
>  Cant wait for the FF bullets to start hitting me.

Zing!

> Am I the only CM S2 owner remaining?
>
> Have a great weekend.
>
> Craig

Cheers!
Ty

--
Tyson D Sawyer
    46CM '85 Reynard 85F  "The Red Headed Stepchild"