FF CM Advantage?

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: FF CM Advantage?
From: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:55:28 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,

Lets see  recent rule changes that allow; a very
light aluminum head, new stronger crank choices,
lighter flywheel, piston bowl machining allowance,
aftermarket "stock" cam and cheap head gaskets (and a
proposal from Jim to allow superchargers)...

Along with special FF only tires from Hoosier how am I
going to keep up?

The only change my S2 have been granted over the past
few years is the use of an electric fuel pump.  Most
owners, included myself, have stuck with the stock
mechanical pump because it is simple and bulletproof.

Just kidding!  Its been a very long, very deep, and
very COLD winter thus far!  Just trying to poke a
stick at the bees nest to drive off some cabin fever.
 Cant wait for the FF bullets to start hitting me.

Am I the only CM S2 owner remaining?

Have a great weekend.

Craig