Re: Dopey Spark Plug Question

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dopey Spark Plug Question
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:24:43 -0500
I had really good luck with BP6EV.  This has a thin wire rare metal (Gold
Palladium?) center electrode.  About $4.00 each but I never had a problem
with 5 or more years on a set.  The last sets I had to purchase directly
from NGK.

Greg Scharnberg
82 Ralt RT5 - BM
94 Citation SF - FC/BM (should be CM)