Re: Cendiv area National tours

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cendiv area National tours
From: Steve Elzinga <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I would send one more heads up for the Peru
and Toledo National tours.  The Peru event only has 50
spots left and they have been going fast.  Brent and
Steve, are you guys going?  Gary I know you are
lurking out there, you want to go!  We have 13 for
Peru and 14 for Toledo so far.  I'm not sure what the
entry limit is going to be for Toledo, but it is
probably getting close.  A big class is always a lot
of fun so I hope everyone that wants to go gets signed
up.  See you guys there.

Steve Elzinga