Cendiv area National tours

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Cendiv area National tours
From: Steve Elzinga <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi guys, just a heads up for those planning on
attending the Peru National Tour, they are already up
to 265 or so entries.  It looks like the cap is set at
400 this year, but the entries have been filling up
recently.  Last year we had a great class turnout
there, it would be great to see a big CM class again.
Also the tour event in Toledo should be awesome this
year, the concrete there is in perfect condition.
There was a Cendiv event held there the last two
years.  Last years event was dusty because we were
moved to an area of fresh concrete, the year prior was
perfect and I'm sure this year will be as well.  Hope
to see a bunch of you guys at those events.

Steve Elzinga