Lola Sports 2000 for sale

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Lola Sports 2000 for sale
From: Eric Jones <edj@austin.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:12:20 -0600
[I'm forwarding this for David. Please contact him directly if
 you are interested. thanks]

Lola 590 Sports 2000

The car has received extensive work and updates since we bought
it four years ago and is in good condition. The car was purchased
as a partnership for autocross only, but my partner moved out of
state. I have run the car three times in the last two years and
simply cannot justify it taking up space. The car is complete and
drivable right now. Not sure of date of manufacture (1980???).
My partner is 6'2" & 240 pounds so will handle large driver.

It has the following:
Three sets of wheels (center locking)
(tires are mainly shot - one set are rains)
SCCA legal height roll bar
Full list of spares upon request including extra nose, fire system.

Includes 14' enclosed trailer with winch and air tank
(homebuilt and ugly - but effective)
Details upon request

Pictures on request for serious only. (sent via e-mail)

Located in Austin, TX
Price $10,000 for everything
Questions? Please e-mail aimdata@earthlink.net
Serious? 512 301 2887