Download your free issue of cm-q V2-I4

To: "'cm'" <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Download your free issue of cm-q V2-I4
From: "Pruett, Christopher (CK)" <CKPRUETT@dow.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:47:24 -0600
If you missed out via the e-mail distribution, cm-qV2-I4.pdf is now
available for download via http://members.aol.com/pruettga

To open the newsletter, you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat version 3.0 or
higher. If you do not have a copy or need to update, Acrobat v4.0 can be
downloaded free of charge via the Adobe web site

The Technical column featuring Q&A with John Goss of Pennon Composites is
worth a look before starting your off season bodywork repair.

-pru-

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///