Re: [Alpines] Alpine pistons

To: kb9csw@juno.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Alpine pistons
From: PApple16--- via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:22:19 -0500
Full-name: PApple16
years ago, I used custom made "johns racing pistons"  can;t remember  where
I got them, but they were not to outrageous at the time. I did get a
little out of hand, and went with 11 to 1 compression ratio with large relieves

in the pistons for valve clearance. Wow what a difference in the performance
 well worth the effort, an Alpine that WILL get out of its own way

I might of gotten them from tiger tom down south, I will look around to see
 if I can figure out where I got them

Paul Appleton in RI
1966 alpine

In a message dated 2/12/2015 2:47:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,