Re: [Alpines] Alpine pistons

To: D W Spearing <kb9csw@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Alpine pistons
From: awtiger--- via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:18:38 -0500
Cc: D W Spearing via Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Dave:

I can't comment much about the pistons.  However, you might do a thread search
on the SAOCA site for "oil pressure relief valve."  A number of us have been
down that road and there are some fixes that can be performed to make those
valves work like they should.

http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/

Paste the link above into your browser and go to the "forum" page.  From there
you can do a search for what you need to find.

Best of luck,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK

** alpines@autox.team.net **