Re: [Alpines] bill atalla

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] bill atalla
From: RootesRooter <rootesrooter@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:32:09 -0400 (EDT)
When you say "ported", did you do the "Vizard" mod to the combustion chambers?
Highly recommended.

Then, throw a "KB" grind cam from Delta Cam in Tacoma, Wash into your 1725 and
call it good.  Best $50 you'll ever spend.

Beyond that, you're looking at much more expensive mods, like Chevy rods,
roller rockers, etc.  Also, if you're just driving it for fun, you don't want
a rolling grenede.