Re: [Alpines] Cleaning my Garage

To: mrtebo@shaw.ca, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Cleaning my Garage
From: LOsoccer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:29:44 EST
I have many different Alpine parts that I need to move out of my  garage.
Bell housings misc solex carbs and unknow carbs, generators,  alternators and
odds and ends of engine and transmission parts.   I  could take them to the
recycle center but some of you all may want  them.  Not looking for money just
don't want to throw this stuff  away.  It may be needed by some.  I'll put a
list
on the list of what  I have.  If someone knows  a body that is a resource for
parts in the  Pacific Northwest I'll move them to them.

In a message dated 2/25/2009 8:41:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,