Re: [Alpines] Need help with Series IV automatic

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <aballard@ix.netcom.com>, <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Need help with Series IV automatic
From: "Allan Ballard" <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:21:36 -0400
 Also I'd add a suggestion that, if no fuel in the carb(s), then
unhook the fuel system one part at a time and test for fuel at that
point with the engine spinning, until the problem is detected.

That would be first the fuel line between the carb(s) and the fuel
pump, then the pump, then the line to the fuel tanks.

If fuel is blocked, the engine could be briefly tested with starter
fluid, as Lauri suggested.