Re: [Alpines] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines"
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..
From: "Gary" <gstrom99@joimail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 20:48:01 -0500
I actually picked up some chrome ones off an MG from a junk yard, which fit
pretty good on the Thunderpine.  Since the MG/Triumph stuff all use the
Lucas lamps, they should also fit.  You'd need to massage the top of the
fender (take off the peak since the rings are round) or you could also
modify the ring, to put the ridge/peak into it, but that might be more
work...  Aero is much more important to you, than me...  Good luck.

Gary Strom