Re: [Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions

To: <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Brake switch and door window questions
From: "Tony Tynan" <ttynan@iol.ie>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:18:18 +0200
Don't know which would grieve me most, the stitches or the loss of my
hardtoreplace window. BTW The fornt window of my 1963 S/Minx came away in my
hand ie. out of its channel recently when I was assisting  a stiff winder.
Havent replaced it yet and I've of heard of folks in the past having to
first give the metal channel a VERY gentle squeeze before inserion.
Probably they were just too mean to buy new rubber (or cut up an old motor
tube?????)
TT