Re: gage o-rings

To: Bill Mounce <bmounce@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: gage o-rings
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:59:59 -0700
Bill:

Here is something from my archive that may help, and some others report
using the same o ring for the glass and the dash.

Ron Tebo

Subject: Re: goop or gasket?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 09:42:38 -0700
From: jerome@supernet.ab.ca (Jerome Yuzyk)
To: alpines@autox.team.net
Newsgroups: Alpines

Upon the advice from a private e-mail, I called Nisonger Automotive,
1-914-381-1952 (New York),  http://www.nisonger.com  and ordered a set
of "under-gauge rubbers" for US$9.95, $15 minimum order. They use tubing
to seal under the chrome ring. Even though their website only mentions
Smiths gauges, they do Jaeger gauges too.

--

-              J e r o m e   Y u z y k | jerome@supernet.ab.ca          -
-           BRIDGE Scientific Services | www.tgx.com/bridge             -