Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: Chuck Nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:42:48 -0700
If done well is what you want, then DO NOT use the alpine race car as an
example. It is merely done as best I knew how. Not a daily driver but a
race car. Not a show car, just an old clunker that hopefully can do it's
job. So go ahead and let us all see whatcha doin'. PAr of the fun is
letting others see and comment an d you sometimes get good ideas!

mayf, out in Pahrump

Chuck Nicodemus wrote:

> The old foot tapping scenario,,, waiting waiting. . I re checked your
> web page and I wish I could figure out how to do one well. I started a
> blog on the Pumpkin, and trying to get it straight. One day will
> advertise it.
> Cheers from Wet Oreygone.
> Chuck
>

>> Well, CHuck, I am all dressed up and no where to go.We got ready for
>> the September World of Speed at Bonneville and it was called off. The
>> next meet is World Finals held in mid October but that is currently
>> iffy also. I keep watching the weather and it looks gloomy up there
>> as far as rain on the lake goes.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: