Front end alignment

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front end alignment
From: "Harvey, Cole E \(US SSA\)" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:24:29 -0700
Hi all,

My SII is pulling to the right when I apply the brakes.  I was chasing
after brake problems, but then realized that it could be the alignment.
I have replaced some front end parts, but I have never had the car
aligned.  So it is long overdo.  My problem is who can do this?  Does
the car require some special skills/tools for this job, or can any tire
shop do it?  I live in Escondido, California (north San Diego county),
any recommended nearby shops would be great.

Thanks,

Cole

Check out the new British Cars Forum: