Re: front end photo

To: "Ron Tebo" <mrtebo@telus.net>
Subject: Re: front end photo
From: "humbersnipe" <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:59:35 -0500
Not sure about the early cars, I'm sure there's someone on the list far more
informed than I!  But the SerV had the area in front of the radiator behind
the grille painted black, by hand, with a brush. The engine compartment is
body color. The underneath on my SerV was sprayed with black underseal, but
the paint underneath is body color.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA