RE: Rear end pinion bearing

To: "Alpines@Autox. Team. Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear end pinion bearing
From: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:36:59 -0700
Chris,
 I replaced all the bearings, seals and ring gear bolts in my SV and had
around $200 in parts. I am doing a V6 swap and using a different rear end so
the Alpine rear end is extra will sell it for $200 minus the hubs if you are
interested. This one has the manual adjust brakes by the way which is
something you will need to take in to consideration when shopping for a
replacement as the hubs are different on the manual and self adjust brakes.
I might even include the hubs if need be, they are bolt on not wires. I am
in Columbia SC which means you are on the other side of the country most
likely... Jim